- Enjoy, Shop, Dine & Stay
- Downtown Information
- Downtown Events
- About Main Street
- Join Main Street
- Nicola Pizza
11/29/2013 - 12/22/2013
Become a Main Street Business Supporter
Join Rehoboth Beach Main Street and help us work to make downtown great.
- Click for Membership Application online webform
- Click for Membership Application form - Printable
- Click here for Payment Options
- Click here for a FREE Main Street membership with Guide Book ad
Here are some of the many advantages that come with your membership:
· Aggressive advertising campaign: “See you downtown”which includes a jingle and ads in the Coast Press, Cape Gazette, and on NPR targeting downtown shopping and highlighting business members. In 2013, RBMS spent over $45,000 on advertising on your behalf -an average of $300 for each business and included in your membership fee.
· Downtown Texting Club: We are promoting a text club (text RB411 to 45995) where we text downtown happenings/ events and specials. We plan to start a business promotion rotation in August of 2013. Pass the text number to your patrons.
· Rehoboth Beach Official Downtown Guide Book: 40,000 copies of our newly designed informational Guide Book were distributed to visitors and residents. As a member, coupons and listings in our guide are free of charge. Thousands have been redeemed.
· Web site: Included with membership is your own page on our site with a link to your site and the opportunity to promote your specials, any time.
· Main Street Gift Certificates: Thousands of dollars of gift certificates were sold last year and are being redeemed at Main Street businesses. It costs you nothing and it welcomes shoppers downtown.
· Sign and Façade Grants:Main Street supporters can apply for assistance to enhance your building façade or purchase a new sign.
· Realtor Bags: Goodie bags filled with coupons and information on your business distributed to the people that purchase property in the 19971 zip code.
· Event Participation Opportunities:Annual events like the Chocolate Festival, Holiday Tree Lighting and Sing-a-long, Holiday Shopping Events, and Restaurant Week grow in popularity each year. Main Street is working to expand upon these events and creating new opportunities like Rehoboth Cookin’.
· Information Kiosk: The information kiosk, located on the Boardwalk, is staffed all summer and dispenses thousands of coupons, the Official Guide Book, and information about our downtown Main Street businesses daily.
· Fourth of July Celebration:Main Street’s hallmark event entices over 80,000 people downtown each year and showcases our city as a place where fun is found on every corner!