- Enjoy, Shop, Dine & Stay
- Downtown Information
- Downtown Events
- About Main Street
- Join Main Street
- Nicola Pizza
Support Main Street
Support Rehoboth Beach Main Street's annual fireworks display.
11/29/2013 - 12/22/2013
July 4th Fireworks on Rehoboth Beach
Rehoboth Beach July 4th - Photo by Kevin Fleming
Celebrate Independence Day Downtown!
On Thursday, July 4th Fireworks were presented by Main Street & Zambelli Internationale. More than 100,000 people gathered on the boardwalk and shoreline in Rehoboth Beach for a marvelous fireworks display. Rehoboth Beach showed why it is the nation's summer capital.
Rehoboth Beach fireworks show 2013 was a collaborative effort between Rehoboth Beach Main Street, the City of Rehoboth, Rehoboth Fire and Police Officials, Rehoboth Beach Patrol, Delaware State Police, DelDOT, DART, Sussex County EMS, Zambelli Pyrotechnical Team, the Coast Guard, the State Fire Marshal's Office, Kiwanis, and more.
The Downtown Rehoboth Beach Fireworks are funded entirely by generous businesses, residents and visitors. Donate for 2014 with PayPal by selecting the donate button on the left of this page, by credit card just call us at (302) 227-2772 or mail a check to the address below:
Main Street Fireworks Fund
P.O. Box 50
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Main Street is a 501(c)3 organization so your donations are 100% tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Please be as generous as you can from $5 to $5000!
The fireworks display is generously provided by donations from a caring community.
Generous 2013 Fireworks Major Sponsors:
$5000 sponsor - Funland
$3000 sponsor - Nicola Pizza
$2500 sponsors - Law offices of Michael D. Carr, P.A.
William E. Cross Foundation
$2000 sponsor - Jack LINGO, Inc. Realtor
$1500 sponsor - The Joni Reich Family
WSFS Financial Group
Cozach Rehoboth, LLC
Maplewood Dental Associates
Rehoboth Beach Homeowners Assoc.
Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center
Bandstand Entertainment included rocking with the Funsters
Easy Parking & Transporation:
It was strongly recommended you use one of the two shuttle bus services providing transportation to the fireworks, including the Kiwanis shuttle buses or the DART park & ride buses. Both lots are located on Hwy. 1 near County Bank.
- The Kiwanis lot (courtesy of Jack LINGO REALTOR) will provide Dawson school buses from 5pm to midnight for a flat fee of $10 per car.
- DART park & ride lot opens at 7am. DART will run buses until 2:30am for a fee of $8 per car which includes 4 bus passes. Cash buses are $1 per trip.
- Starting at 6pm vehicles were detoured for the first two blocks of Rehoboth Ave., and later all major intersections were closed to all vehicles except emergency and handicapped.
- Meters and parking permits were in full effect.
- Whether you parked in the DART or Kiwanis lot, you could ride either bus out of town. Buses had priority leaving the city.
The Jolly Trolley ran from 8am to 2am, with a revised route from 6pm to 11pm; drop-off/pick-up was located behind Jack LINGO REALTOR on Christian Street at the Jolly Trolley uptown stop.
http://jollytrolley.com/ or (302)227-1197.